These no-bake, high-protein, high-fiber nut bars are a cinch to make and easy to take along wherever you go. Made with our Grass-fed Whey Protein and sweetened with stevia, these healthy energy bars contain no added sugar. For an extra tasty treat, these protein bars can also be enjoyed with an optional chocolate topping. Fuel your next workout with these satisfying power bars!
Core Plan approved
Advanced Plan approved
- 2 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 scoops Grass-fed Whey Protein
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 8 drops liquid stevia or ¾ tsp stevia powder, to taste
- 1 tbsp sugar-free pure vanilla extract
- 8 squares unsweetened chocolate, melted and sweetened to taste with stevia and cinnamon (optional)
- Place almonds, flax meal, shredded coconut, whey powder, almond butter, and salt in a food processor. Pulse briefly, about 10 seconds.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over very low heat. Remove coconut oil from stove; stir stevia and vanilla into oil.
- Add coconut oil mixture to food processor and pulse until ingredients form a thick paste. Press mixture into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Chill in refrigerator for one hour, until mixture hardens.
- Remove from refrigerator, cut into bars, and serve.
- For optional chocolate topping: In a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring in stevia and cinnamon. Spread melted chocolate over bars; return to refrigerator for 30 minutes, until chocolate hardens.